Monday, July 19, 2010


I'm just sorry.
And i hope that you get it.
That's not what i meant.

SORRY.
SORRY.
SORRY.

I dont know what is going on.
dont blame me,please.
You dont know how much stress i'm going through.
if we have the chance to cherish this once more.
Dont say that i'm always able to adapt.
Because i'm not,i'm just like you.
nobody wants that,i'm hoping things will turn out better.
i know what exactly she felt.cause i'm undergoing the same situation.
She understands.i wont let her know.
Pull me out of this complicated world.
i wish i will never need to face that.
TELL ME,IT WILL NOT COME.

Perhaps i made up all this.
Who to be blame?

Look into the mirror.
now i think you've done something very wrong.
but you chosed to be yourself.
UNLUCKY.
I'm willing to give up,if you insisted.




咄咄逼人的自己,我也讨厌。

No comments:

Post a Comment