Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thanks God.

Perhaps you're wondering.I do feel like i've found my angel.
She's here,from the God.
HE shines my day and she's his daughter.
I am,too. :)

I'm seriously proud of ong jing kai.
He's number 1 brother in the world.
He is as kind as me,as beautiful as me xD
i know i trust him lotss,and i'm just so comfortable being with him.
He may not be good in something,he may have done something wrong.
but he's still the best brother ever in the world.
He makes me feel that i'm loved and cared so much.
He treats me as his girlfriend i guess? :DD
u wont know how sweet it is.i always smile reading his msg.
Although its just a very simple msg.
But it shows plenty of pure love,especially for me. :)

Little boys invited me.
but i'm so sorry cause i feel a little bit awkward.
But i'm true happy when my brother told me that. HEHE.

I know i'm no longer tied up by the mistake.
I've forgiven myself successfully.
Thanks god that it happens,and i've got the chance to do what i wanted to.
I'm becoming braver and braver,and i'll be myself since now on.
No fear no guilt. A new me is born. :)
Its just love between us. Its just that simple.
I'm confident right now,and i know its all fate.
I dont expect much but i hope that we all realise time is no longer much.
its coming,de seperate moment.

I am just too lazy for studying.
i wish i'm lying on a field,study with nature.
they are so real,so eternal. :)

Family love is great.bathing inside,i will never come out. =P

I'm happy that i have made new friends. :)
everybody is nice.everybody has the right to be forgiven.
You know it.
Have faith in yourself because everything will be real alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment