Thursday, October 7, 2010

A pig, a dog or a pigeon?

A pigeon, i supposed.

I see a dead lizard in my toilet.
If kakak is here, definitely it will disappear soon.
but too bad, no kakak anymore.
So de lizard will just stay there until de day of washing toilet by me to come.
O.M.G.
This sunday, i know.

FM.
500 server error.
and the error has actually made me stay awake for so long.
Worrying about my future.
I tell myself, its de best road, de only road.
but the person-in-charge made me crazy.
"TRY UNTIL YOU GET THROUGH."
Good one.
10/10/2010 is de deadline.

Its de first time i feel so uneasy of getting a present.
its hard.
And we were not happy about it.
I sensed that.
Something has changed and its no longer there.
So, who to be blamed?
as long as we found what we want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment