Friday, May 20, 2011

Like a bird.

Finally everything is settled down. :)
I know my feeling is right, decided even though i had not been to Inti.
See, i'm right, so far.
Heehee.

Had a nice day. (wei vvy brought 2 handsomes to me during lunch & dinner)
xDD
Wei vvy is cute lo i like.
Had breakfast alone, it was lik hmmmmm. not so good.
Coz, alone.

"Hey how was today? Is everything fine?"
"Yes damn fine. One sad thing is I just locked myself out of my room. Wearing damn short shorts ran to de office to get a spare keys. Guys are all looking at me just like i'm a marvellous beautiful fabulous model."
"Heed my advice: Do not think too much and shorts is enough. Do not wear damn short shorts."
-.-
Cute right this little guy.
Guess who he is. Give u a prize if u get it correctly.

btw was so happy receiving mumy and dajie's call.
:))
I'm soon going home, I swear.
I'm ade counting down my sem break.
no jokes, i really am.



Thanks God, thank you.
I hope those who are leaving home, are fine.
Especially Eleen sim, Carmen thong & Eunice tham.
Good luck! Miss me like u always do. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment