Friday, May 6, 2011

WHAT NOW?!

What now.
Praying so hard everyday yet i'm still lost.
Advice is everywhere, available for me all de time.
That's why i could never make up my mind?
Wth is going on now.
I never know i'm just so timid.
Where have all my courage gone?
check out what people said and what they wrote.
I thought i've been experiencing since i had that passion.
And now, everything seems so unstable.
Can i be more shilly-shally?
2 days is definitely not enough for me to make a decision.
U know how i am.
So, when can i make a decision which make me and people around me feel glad?
At least, what i want now is,
I HOPE I WILL NEVER REGRET.

Its really depressing.
Cos my mind isnt that strong.

Good advice indeed.
this have been haunting me for several days.
A great one.

Please allow me to have a dream-less night.

No comments:

Post a Comment