Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jaycee dugard

Oh my God.
I feel so awful reading this book 'A Stolen Life' by Jaycee Dugard.
I have no words to describe but I dream about it whenever I was asleep.
Neither any of the dream comes from something in the book nor what I am going to learn in it.
I think I can write a pretty good story too by including all my dreams. (the content of this book is true)
I just know I have to quickly finish it up so that I can have tighter sleep afterwards.
I think I am not the only one, that many of you would have feel the same as me.
It's like you can feel what is felt by the author, of course not as much, but you can somehow understand.
I sometimes think it's my natural talent that I am more sentimental in a good way.
And that is why I am so interested in people's mind and feeling.
I hope I have the talent to make people talk more to me, so that I can discover and understand more about people's mind.
Of course, I will try to help with all I can, if I could do something really professional one day.

If you would ask me whether or not to read this book, I do not know.
It's a very sad one, and it kept me in a bad mood.
I often put it down as I couldn't stand the sadness anymore.
But if you would like to try, go ahead, Jaycee Dugard is so brave and there is certainly something we can think about.

Perhaps you have heard of her, or not.
Here is some link about the abduction.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011896/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-talks-painful-birth-paedophile-David-Garridos-yard.html

No comments:

Post a Comment