Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mind me showing off?

I know I'm late, but I still like to show off a bit.

The two girls came rushing down from kl to give me a warm birthday celebration.
I was so happy because they would never absent each year.
I couldn't stop knowing how important I am to them. HAHA
I'd love and be with them until the day I die. :-*

And this year, another two silly girls came surprised me at my company's front door.
I was famous under the cctv since then -.-
I have got a big bear from them!
I LOVE IT!
Because I'd never need to sleep alone again thinking that I need a big bolster to keep me company.
So caring of them. Hehee.
But I just made myself available for them for like, 5 minutes?
Cruel, but I need to continue cooking or else the kids would have to starve to death.
Give both of you a kiss to express my <3 .="" and="" br="" hsien="" qi="" shan="" thanks="" ying="">

And then, my mom!
Brought a big birthday cake for me in the afternoon, showed up so suddenly that I couldn't recognized her.
It was the first ever surprise from my mom Hehee.
Kids said, 'Don't bluff teacher, you look like 28 and your mom looks like 38?' -.-
NOT EVEN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. How angelic -.-  -.-  -.-

Okay that's it. I was happy and grateful in all ways! :)
Don't make me expect more for my next birthday please....





No comments:

Post a Comment