Sunday, June 26, 2011

I don care who u are as long as i love u.


I had actually went to this, a talk about coalition system in Malaysia.
It was held by de Law Society of Inti International University and de theme is "Challenges to the Bi-coalition System in Malaysia".
I didnt know anything.
I only know Dato Seri Ong Tee Keat, Teo Nie Ching, and Teng Chang Khim.
Fyi, Dato Ong was former transport minister, now as member of Parliament for Pandan.
Um, well de other two i'm not really familiar with, Just i know that they're representatives of Selangor.

I only started to pay attention when de politicians argued with each other.
Yeah, learnt quite a lot of things but i didnt like de situation.
DAP and BN, -.-
Ok fine, btw there were some quality questions asked by Inti students.
De politicians showed their abilities in protecting their own interest and dignity.
Sometimes i couldnt help clapping my hands.
But most of time i really -.- (lets stop it)
De dark world doesnt suit me? LOL.

Yeah, we don care about your show, er something like a drama.
We just want u to know what we are thinking and what we need.
Do your job then its enough. No extra show please.
Don make our country a joke. -.-
Thanks miss kath for accompanying me.
I know she wont want to attend any other talk like this anymore.
Haha.






U know, i'm feeling so good right now!

:D

1 comment: