Saturday, June 25, 2011

I don miss time that past.


Driving is amazing! :D
Dad brought back a P sticker when i mentioned i want to drive last night!
Hehee.
I'm going to drive them everywhere. Ok fine, as far as i can. HAHA.

I'm not going to do anything within this week.
I just feel like eating and sleeping. No shopping, no walking please.


NG.
well he's too shy that i actually hold his arm. -.-


Ok finally this is fine.
:D


First time i got to deal with people who is ridiculous.
I totally cannot understand.
I never get mad and i never talked harshly.
How does it feel like when someone accuse u for throwing tantrum to her?
OMG.
I miss YEN's o,m,g.
Ok, luckily, very fortunately, someone can prove that i was actually not.
Thanks God.
And i hope everything is alright.

SJAM SSI did a great job.
I'm seriously proud.
They caught people's attention. And it was successful.
Clap clap to *us please. :)




现在想起来,觉得自己很可笑。
可是没有这样傻过,要怎么学会聪明?

No comments:

Post a Comment