Friday, October 12, 2012

I didn't really want to hide anything.


Feeling happy recently other than stress from tonnes of past year questions.
Two more weeks to the real A2 exam which I have been longing for.
I wanted to finish it so badly so that I am more secured with my future.
I couldn't live without knowing and planning my future, its like not having a tomorrow.

I always do my best to avoid gossips from people.
I know how it can kill even you just did a minor mistake.
I can't imagine if this happens on me one day, so I stop myself from gossiping.
I don't understand why people judge so much when its none of their business.
They don't feel good by only judging, they even spread it like some awful disease.
I know how interesting it is to gossip but at the same time, you don't know how much it kills people.

I am doing something which I don't approve before.
If my friends stop sharing their things with me, then it is all my fault.
I no longer want to spread it as I was stopped before.
I lost the courage to expose when people around me tried to hide it.
Its not that easy to have the courage. It needs a lot of effort.
Don't ever ask me to hide anything from my loved ones, I can blame myself for don't know how long. 

I think I am not as stressful and hardworking as I was in AS, I am afraid that God might punish me in some ways.
I don't want it, I will make it up, please.
Ah, praying very hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment