Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Its never easy.

If hurting has to be done to grow, I rather not grow.
I don't understand why people only care about themselves when they claim that they love you.
I guess this love isn't that deep.
It doesn't last too.

I hate it when people do everything to make you trust them, and they break it at last.
Hurt doesn't occur on people who gain trust.
I don't ask for your understanding, I do not want to care at this moment.
I always think emotions can be controlled, so well I am trying.
I know if I care, I'd lose the perfect outcome which I wanted at first, before everything exist.

Its always hard to feel that secured.
If we can make a deal to have a not-breaking-up-ever relationship, how safe could it be.

And I realized I am trying to hide the old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment