Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I think I am too flexible.

I am always so annoyed when there is noise pollution.
U wake me up from sleep, u spoil my mood for the whole day.
I felt that right now. Inti has a lot of dengue cases and there is fogging almost everyday.
And where I am staying has most mosquito (I think), and my hostel building is the longest among all, so the noise of fogging make me feel so fucked up everyday.
I understand its a must-do work, I also am glad that the school is trying to prevent more cases.
But why can't we reduce the noise so that everyone is happy? Hmm. -.-

Something was stuck in my throat these few days.
I am feeling so nervous and irritated for the exam, maybe.
Ahh. God bless me please.

I know expectation kills.
I know I would have to keep this in mind, so that I don't hurt myself, or anyone who is relevant.

Most of the time when you stop me from doing something, you eventually erase it from my mind.
And then I changed, I'd no longer be that old me.

No comments:

Post a Comment