Saturday, December 22, 2012

Does Malaysia have a good tomorrow?

With my premonition, I went to get my first dose of HPV vaccine at one of the LPPKN clinics which is located in Taman Nusa Bestari, with miss Ho.
I was so angry because we were forced to go back again on another date to get the first dose done.
I am not sure whether its our fault or not to arrive at that clinic when there was only half an hour left until the clinic is closed, I thought it'd be okay because all they need to do is to poke a hole on our arms.
The nurse at the counter gave me an arrogant face, telling me that we came too late.
I said there was half an hour more to 5pm, they said they already closed the space for injection.
I gave them a 'what the hell' face, they immediately rejected me by asking me to fill out some forms at home and forced me to go back on monday morning.
So fine, here was my premonition.
I thought it did not make sense because even if we need to rest for 20 minutes after the injection, there would still be time left until 5pm.
But I can understand that they want to go home fast. It was a world-end-day, they need to spend more time with their family.
So do I.
I went home and vent my anger a bit, then I started to think.

Yeah, I do not want a life like that.
When my earning life starts, the least thing I want is to have the feeling of waiting for the working hours to end fast.
I want to seriously enjoy my work. 
Not to say I do not appreciate my personal time, but I would want to be happy to serve my last customer with all I can even if they're late, a bit.
I also do not want to see myself living for money, I'd still serve my best even if I don't get extra money.
I am praying for that, to keep my pure heart as long as I could.

And there's another thing, I should change my attitude when I meet the same situation next time.
I should just smile and say, 'Kakak, tolong tolong sikit....'
Hope it helps.






1 comment:

  1. Haha! Beware of the nurse, she might remember you and failed the injection and you will be saying "kakak, tolong tolong sakit ):" Ngehehe

    ReplyDelete