Thursday, December 6, 2012

I don't want to be alone.

Sick, so I went to the doctor to get some medication and make sure that I'd survive before the world ends.
The doctor, who is also my cousin, sat down and asked, "You don't want a life like mine, do you?"
...............
"You can't stop or change your path halfway, you have to hold on until you are satisfied with yourself, and hard work that you have paid off."
"How to judge where is the halfway?"
"Like now, I am still on the halfway." which for me, he is a successful doctor with hundreds of patients go in and out to his clinic everyday.
He earned, now he is 38 years old and he said he is only reaching his halfway.
Oh my goodness.
I just nodded my head, keeping his words in my mind and heart. Oh my goodness.



Some people said its not easy dealing with me.
I know it, I find it hard to deal with myself too.
I want to be simpler, simpler, more simple.

Don't take me for granted, please.
Because when I am willing to take a risk, I trust you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment