Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy face xoxo




Just wanna show you my happy face to let you know that I am all good. C:
Spend a whole day with family without having to worry about anything, is an extremely awesome thing.
Crazily shopping with my mom, the happier she is, the happier I am. 
HAHA, if you know what I meant. xoxo
Sleeping at home in this entire week was a little weird, I couldn't wake up before 10am everyday.
Nah not a good thing, I am a morning person, waking up early brings me a meaningful day.
If not, I'd be really lazy that you can't expect me to do a thing.

Saw the necklace I was wearing?
It was from my sis. Not for my birthday, not for any special occasion. 
It is a heart shape necklace, it simply means love. Hehee.
I seldom wear a necklace as I don't really enjoy the feeling that something is tying my neck.
I'd have suffocated by imagining it.
But I like receiving it as a gift from my loved ones. If I wear it, then I love you. Lol.

Have an awesome day! 

Thank God for everything :)

4 comments: