Tuesday, January 15, 2013

As a childcare tutor.

So I am currently working as a childcare tutor, doing something which I never thought of.
I never wanted to be a teacher as my part time job.
I always think education is something really important that only high-educated people can be teachers.
Youngsters need excellent people to teach them knowledge, skills and attitude.
And I walked in to a tuition centre, simply sat down for an interview.
Gotcha!

Now I am surrounded by kids with age between 5 to 12 years old.
I cook them lunch, watch them bath, make them nap and check their homework.
For me its job of a mom.
Its fun and I am very thankful that I got to learn how to communicate with kids.
And at the same time, learn how to be a mom. Lol.
But you know, some kids are just irritating.
They bully kind teachers and lie to you in face with angelic looks.
I was trapped for don't know how many time.
Was warned by experienced teachers, don't ever believe their words.
Because kids nowadays are not so simple anymore.
Or maybe these I met are special, or I simply look really dumb.

Yeah good thing is, they forgive and forget really fast.
Seeing them laugh like there's no anything that matters make me smile for a whole day.

I guess its hard for me to not putting real emotions and love for them within this period.
I want to teach them well, I want it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment