Monday, January 28, 2013

Another starting point

Urgh I have so much to do and to think about.
Time is slipping away so fast that I never realized something has just left me silently.
Ah well, I still thank God because I am so blessed.
I got what I expected, just as my wish.
My happiness comes slow, now only I am starting to flood myself in this good news.
My hard work is paid off and yeah, a bright future is awaiting me!

I still believe in what I chose to believe, even if there is obstacles, there is nothing I can't beat.

University life is the starting point of life, just remember it.
Its not like how people think about, its not the end of your path. 
And I am not going to force myself anymore.
If I cannot make it, I am not gonna try too hard and hide all my weaknesses.
I am going to show you and don't be surprised if I give up halfway. 
I don't guarantee anything anymore, because this is my life. 

Sound so irresponsible.
HAHA.
Oh, have to start being kiasu and apply everything right now! 

4 comments:

  1. You don't have to push yourself too hard,
    as in the end you'll get there anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete