Sunday, January 20, 2013

Don't come yet.



Attended my company's Annual Dinner last night, people said I am lucky but well, I don't really think so.
Its so hard to stay in a circumstances like that.
I am so annoyed seeing people being so fake around.
But I can understand, sometimes they don't want to be fake, nobody would enjoy doing that?
I don't know. I just want to try my best to be as pure as possible.

I don't know whether it is a good thing to be able to see who is sincere and who is not.
And of course, I am not sure whether my judgement is correct.
Fine, I just don't want to be involved in those ugly truth, I'd just focus on my own job.

I am not used to my thick make up, and I think I was not pretty wearing that.
Lol. Its better to have my small eyes back, for now.


I never thought it comes so fast.
I am not sure what would happen, and I am really lazy to think of it now.
I expected this I could say, but at the same time I am praying this would never come.
Or maybe, never arrive this early.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, like father like daughter.
    Mine will be in March ):

    ReplyDelete