Friday, February 22, 2013

Big bruise on my thigh, small bruise in my heart.

Fell down from a staircase at my workplace.
Ouch, first time having such a big bruise on my body.
When I slipped, what in my mind was only how to protect my spine.
I tried to grip anything around me just to make sure I don't roll from the staircase.
I felt I was lucky to know how crucial it is to not hurt the spine.
It was really painful and I couldn't help thinking of you, when I need your shoulders.

I still hold on to my job when most of my colleagues hand in their resignation.
I am very clear with myself that I know I want to see the kids grow.
Its only for them.
I couldn't bear to leave them like that when I finally see some improvements.
One of the kids asked, "Teacher, have you ever thought of killing yourself?"
I didn't know what to say but I'm sure he has been thinking about this.
They are pitiful for me, as they don't have parents who are able to spend time with them.
They don't have chance to talk to their parents, everything is build on materialism.
I try not to act like an adult telling them they don't know how to appreciate, while I have to explain why would their parents act so.
Yes and again, it is my expectation that exhausted me.
I don't have any expectation on myself this time, I am learning not to.
But you know, every child deserves a right teacher to guide them.
I hope I can do it better, for their own good, not for my own career or expectation or whatever else.
I see how tough it is to be a parent, even though I haven had my own kids.
When you miss the right timing, thing will not come crawling back to you.

I didn't know why I woke up so fast.
It was like a dream but I could have make it real.
I could watch us grow and I was thinking why couldn't I be more patient.



No comments:

Post a Comment