Saturday, February 2, 2013

Being a Mommy!

Oh oh, I just realized I actually survived through this first month of being a teacher!
I never thought that I'd get the chance to be so close with kids, and I never knew I'd be missing them like they are my own kids.
Honestly sometimes I think they are demons but they smiled like angels.
This melts my heart. Shit. HAHAHA.
I don't look very young and some of them slipped their mouths by calling me 'Mommy'.
Well I actually enjoy being called that.
I enjoy more when I teased them back by calling them 'Honey' and make them shy.
Heh.
Its tiring but I never regret for being their second mommy, I love how I give them warmth. :)

Its so hard to earn.
I finally see how much my parents have given me.
And I am actually greedy, I want more in the future.

Some people call you stupid, they don't know how good it feels for being able to be stupid.
How pathetic it is to be always smart.
I am only stupid when I have someone to rely on, when I have someone whom I trust.
To see me smart, show me your ugly face.
I always think if a girl is silly, she definitely is loved.
Don't you agree?


Yay, Chinese New Year is close and I'm happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment