Saturday, February 9, 2013

OH HAPPY SNAKE!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

I personally don't like snake much, but I still hope God would love me in this brand new year. ;)

I can't deny that I only understand parents' wise words after I have experienced something.
Something I chose to believe that would never happened on me.
But it just did.
Aunt said, people don't necessarily treat you good even if they look up on you.
They need you, for their own good, so they look up on you knowing that you have the ability.
So its not necessarily good to show your good points all the time.
Fine.
I can only ask myself not to care so much about money and my own principle, because I can't say a thing.
I would just try my best to survive through this working period since it won't be long.
Its a lesson, for that I have learnt not to think everybody as good people, and don't think too less about your job.
Some people would suck your blood in a very polite way. Which is totally fake.
I would be more careful as protect myself is so important when there is no one for you to count on.

Lost so much personal time since I started working.
I somehow felt distance among me and my loved ones.
I don't want to see this happen again in the future, please God.


I am so greedy that I have asked so much from God when I prayed! :pp

No comments:

Post a Comment