Thursday, August 5, 2010

from God,its a gift.

It sucks.

I just feel like scolding something to make myself lighter.
so that i could fly,in my dream.
Its becoming useless and useless
And all the while,i've been deceiving myself.
I dont know which way actually suits me and i just couldnt find out.
Look down on myself,thats why people looks down on me.
my brain is not functioning well
perhaps i have used de useful storage place for useless stuffs?
i wonder.
do u know that?

I hate that when she comments on it.
i find myself ugly whenever she talks about it.SUCKS.
sometimes i just cant control.
so what is happening now?
perhaps i'm not de one.ummm.
Dont deny her ability on having her own opinion.u dont have de right.
bcos she's always too right.
But we're just not de same.

And she called me a silly.i hope i'm one.
sha ren always you sha fu. =)
i dont believe anyone who says that they never feel insecured.
its just a matter of time.
i dont believe things like that cant be compared.
U're de one who neglected it and claimed that its pointless.
i dont believe u will get de good outcome when u're unwilling to work on it.
Good outcome isnt just a gift from de God.
i dont believe people love u when u hate yourself.
But sometimes u cant stop it either.
i dont believe i can study without falling asleep.
although i've done it successfully several times before.
BECAUSE I'M GETTING OLDER.

I have a dream.
just one.
I wish i could drive,RIGHT NOW. =.=
i do feel regret since i promised my mum not to go for driving lesson until i finished my SPM exams.damn it.
i feel like looking at birds so much now.
Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment