Friday, August 20, 2010

Give me a little bit of love,i will double it before i return it to you.

Sometimes the right person gives you something you dont need.
Sometimes the wrong person gives you everything that you need.
although you never ask from him or her. :D

I was stucked.
I feel bad when i read in everything but i dont express.
So how to leave a space in your brain for someone you love?
I realised i have been neglected people who is actually so important to me.
and when i realised,i notice that time isnt much for me to give back my love.
Can i ask the time to stop?
and when i want it to go faster,can i give time a hint? Just a hint =P
Time flies when you are concentrating on something.
so try not to look around when u feel like flying. Haha.

I secretly read my little bro's (hmmmm..) memo?
That was few days ago when he was asleep. XD
He actually has a girlfriend,sweet puppy love.
But how do you know their love dont last long?
the truth is,you are more like a coward when you are getting older.
that is why old people always refuse to play space shot =.=
and since they are willing to fight for the same goal,same future,
why do we old and timid people insist on our decision?
As long as they dont do something that showed on TV.
I know he wont,my little bro wont do that. Bcos he's my little brother.

Dont be afraid to face your true feelings.
Say it out loud if you're in love,
throw the thing away that you are not interested in anymore,
when you're still brave enough to do that
I'm doing this because i know i'm getting older.
Then,what are you waiting for?
Thing will be yours if it is yours.
Of course,you're not allowed to despise the effort that should be done.
Laugh like a lunatic,cry like a ghost.
be true to yourself and you will be true to the others.

Shhhh. i always remember what MR PERBA commented about me.
I am so proud to have it. ;D
I will take it with me forever,no matter where i am.
I secretly miss somebody in my heart.
You are so lucky if you know you're the one!
:D :D :D



Cause when you decided to take another point,you will be really happy.

This time,i wont screw my trials.
So do you.
Good luck guys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment