Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jia you Sis and You!

When she cries,my heart melts.

I was afraid of facing it since long long ago.
I thought she was very ok about it.
They're steady.
Few days ago,the journey starts.
She was sad and i couldnt do anything for her.
Trials made me busy with my own thing,and when she needs me,i was whether studying or sleeping.
sorry Sis.
i know you will soon be fine.
We are all with you.
he will be strong there too.dont worry so much laa.
Smile because he wants you to! ;)
ily. ;D

"You can choose what you like, you have the right.
(end with a smiling face '(:')"
HAHA.
U know what.i love sat night and sunday!
I cant imagine the time i am forced to sleep alone again.
October,please dont come so early. :(
I love them too much.and i just cant control! Lol.

why is bird nest so delicious and expensive?
I KNOW.
I was picking swallows' feather from de bird nest.
i found sth in chocolate colour in de bird nest.
"That's swallow's blood," ah ma said.
.........so,can eat ah?
i dont care,i leave it there although i'm supposed to clear it.
So everyone will know what is the taste of blood. :P
U may try if u really enjoy eating bird nest.
btw i spent 2 hours listening to ah ma's stories! Not too bad la hor.Hehe.
Should have show someone my hard work.

=.=
=.=
=.=

The boyfriend's super birthday is coming.
:DDDD
see his super smiling face? HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment