Friday, August 6, 2010

IMY

What would you do if you think that you're an obstacle?
i know i'm too much la.

The uncertainty makes me feel insecured.
yet its so challenging.
everyone faces this but i just scare of it.
Nah.u will call me a silly if u know me. =P

Had very bad mood yesterday morning and that results in a "fuck u" to him.
i apologised already but i still feel very bad about it.
i'm very sorry sorry sorry.
i know he will never get angry so i just scold.
i always bully people like that.

I hate taking bus.it wastes alot of time.........................
why should i reject when people offers to send me home? :D
especially during SPM exams.
and i just couldnt sleep on my schol bus every morning
it actually tortures me. One hour on bus every morning,without doing anything.
WTH?!?!?!?!
if i could fly to school.if i own a driver.if i caould drive myself. =.=
IF I COULD FALL ASLEEP ON BUS JUST LIKE DE OTHERS.

sometimes i dare not to deny.
avoid is de best way to prevent mood swing.
but facing it makes me stronger.
and i will not need to avoid anymore in de future
i know i can,so do you.

49. I hate this number.



强迫别人接受你自以为是的好意,
也是一种自私不是吗?

也许我不是第一,但我是唯一. =)

1 comment:

  1. jiayou OLY=))
    you still have frens n besties!

    ReplyDelete