Sunday, August 12, 2012

Life sucks.

I sometimes think, what is the purpose of saving people who spoiled their own health?
Why is happiness not equal to having a healthy lifestyle?
A good doctor saves all life, no matter its of a prisoner or a billionaire or a great person.
So people do whatever they want, eat whatever they eat, until the day they feel its so wrong.
No, until the day their bodies refuse to accept all these anymore.
I don't see any meaning saving these people's life.
Oh my god.

I am so bored studying.
A-level please finish fast.
I swear I won't just make myself concentrate in studies anymore.
How miserable that is. I need a life.

I don't understand, if I don't go out for fun when I am not home, and I need to stay at home when I am home, what else should I do?
You know its so tiring.

3 comments:

  1. Hah my dear Daddy,
    You will still save them when you face them the moment when you are a doctor, your brain might not want to but your heart does :) Because we are humannnnnn LOL.

    My dear daddy,
    Please don't give up on your studies.
    From the moment we choose, we have to make it real,our responsibility, right my dear daddy? :)

    Go out for fun when you're not at home!
    I am single and available!
    Anywhere in KL weiiiiii ;)
    *Lol, "single" doesn't apply to you.

    Now I pass you my positive energy,
    Do you feel happy already? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you susuuuu :)))
      Why is single don't apply on me? I am!
      I don't know, maybe I already promised myself to cut down fun times when I am out for studies.
      Few more months to go, should be okay? :)

      I hope so, I hope this idea doesn't follow me else I will be very miserable.
      Save them first, then scold them if they are alive afterwards.

      Delete
  2. I mean "I'm single", as in my status of single can't mean anything to you lol.
    Yea, a few months will be damn fast without you realising it. haha.
    Watch some movies if you're really bored.

    Heeee, see? You're already telling yourself to discard this idea of not saving them by scolding them afer saving. Brains do have their own hearts within them :)

    Nahhhhhhhhh, you're at most welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete