Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Loving this gift!

Ah thank God for the very good gift.
I am so glad for having this! :))
You know, this time I slept well before the day the result was released.
I just didn't think so much about it, not that nervous the night before.
I thought I improved in mental stability Lol.

I think I have given the best gift for dad, whose birthday was on the same date as my result was released.
I called him with my big good news, didn't know whether he was smiling  :<
Save it daddy, I want to see it when I am home. :)

I have a problem. I just feel happy for a while and that feeling gone fast.
I have to continue to work very hard to maintain this good result.
You know, when you have something good to grab in hand, you wouldn't want to lose it.
I am holding it so tightly that I sometimes feel pain.
Now I gave up one subject, I must do better as I told myself when I decide to drop it.
I don't really understand how people feel relieved after they give it up, I am still not feeling so right.
I think this is the same, I do the same grieving and finally putting down process every time I decided to let go of something.
If you know me, you will know how do I settle those mix feelings.

I didn't sleep last night, I was stressed over something, something that I don't really know what it is.
So I didn't pay for my lunch today, I forgot. Lol.
No worries because I will go back to pay, and I hope this will not happen again.
Twice already.

No comments:

Post a Comment