Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The sweetest worries.

I got all my breakdown grades today and I am overwhelmed by sweet regret.
Ahh, I didn't know I could have done so well in Physics.
That is what I least expected.
I dropped it when this semester started, I was not confident at all to get an A after AS.
And what made me so hesitate was my lecturer, Mr. Kumar.
I really love him.
I am very certain that if the lecturer wasn't him, I won't have any second thoughts to drop it.
I don't really hate Physics but frankly it increases my stress level. I am not too strong for it yeah?



Well I am not only thankful, I knew God answers my prayer even though I doubted myself so much.
I am also grateful for all the advice given by my seniors, friends, siblings, and those who prayed for me.
This is the sweetest gift I received this year.

2 more months to A2 and I have not started any revision for Physics.
So you know, its quite impossible to grab it back although Mr. Kumar felt pity about this.
Me too, who doesn't?
When I was in dilemma, I actually tried to drag the decision-making time to the very last minute.
The person who might give me some confidence or perhaps make me feeling better was not around.
I got no clue at all, without the verbal support.
So fine, I guess this is what fate called.
Putting it down means I can concentrate more on the other subjects, bringing more hope to achieve the best result.
Yeah, I'd just concentrate on what I wanted, without thinking the consequences of grabbing back Physics anymore.
Anyway, I don't want those sleepless nights come back to me after I have put in those effort.

I just, felt a little sad over this sweetest worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment