Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yeah I am having good mood



You're always beautiful to people who loves you. :)

Ahh, keeping long hair is a bit troublesome, just a bit.
I have never had this length of hair before, this is the first time.
Yeah when I was five it was somewhere like this, but I cannot remember how was the feeling already.
My sister would remember, she used to like my long hair so much as she couldn't have it. Hah.
I was complaining to mom, said that I do not know how to sleep.
I do not know which side to lie on when I am lying on bed! :x
Mom asked me to cut it shorter, and then she regrets. 'Don't cut, your hair is so nice.'

I am bringing good news here.
Its a total release that I have been longing for, finally its solved.
I don't know how, I just knew this is the time and I have to be very honest to myself & my parents.
Knowing that they would accept no matter what I am becoming, I am so pleased.
Its not that I am changing anything for my future, just something that lies in me which might pull me down when I am stressed out.
Now this is gone, all gone.
By the way, not changing anything for my future only for now. Lol.

Thank God for everything! xoxo

1 comment: