Saturday, November 10, 2012

I think it lies in me.


How to not care at all, I don't know.
You can't always live in your own world.
I am already brave enough that people close to me are receiving many shocking news of mine lately.

I don't deny not-caring-about-what-people-think characteristic lies in me.
I just need a booster, and perhaps I have found it.
I just need to be more confident.

I didn't know whether its true that I don't care at all when I said I don't care.
I still and will always remember how good people is to me, just I really don't see any future of us.
Maybe yeah, different mind and different ways in life.
I will certainly find some ways to show that I appreciate, to let you know that I care.
But I won't force myself to be perfect for someone anymore, what will stay will stay.

4 comments:

  1. You never lose shine my dear.
    It's still within you. Let it out. :)

    Btw, I'm glad to hear the great news from you. I had teary eyes when I received it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teary eyes? Haha I am so blessed to have someone feeling glad for me :)

      Yes I will. See you soon my dear :)

      Delete
  2. I think deep inside everyone's heart do care about what others people say.
    sometimes it's also sort of reminds... about what's our weaknesses or it'd be some kind of advice from others people.
    But do remember that we'd care about what does people say about us but not the things that people gossip about us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Yeah. But everybody cares differently. No matter its gossip or something serious, its not too good to take it too seriously? Lol.

      Delete