Saturday, March 2, 2013

Let's be cool.



Life is good that I don't have to worry about anything other than application.

I'm satisfied with my job and myself.
Things are getting better as I slowly find my passion in teaching the kids and to make them better.
I would say I am a good teacher, especially when they hug me like I'm their mommy. HAHA.

March is good and I can't wait for my long-awaited vacation.
You know, I have so much to say but if you are not gonna understand, I won't tell a thing.
Its a waste of time and effort to explain.
Let's be cool like that.

Oh, I'm sad when people can't be true and sincere to each other.
I wonder what kind of benefit you have got by faking a face and smile. People sense that.
I've somehow learned to be fake, and to smile like a demon.
But yeah don't worry, I'd still give out my heart to people who deserves it.

Stay young and cool, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment