Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Another good news!



Good news for you and me!
I have got UTAR's offer and course will be commenced in mid-may.
Well I'm satisfied with it and what I need to do now is resign and relax.
But its always so hard to reject someone, something and the company which I worked for 3 months.
I am still afraid of facing people's 'wtf?' face.

I didn't apply any other medical school as UTAR is so much more affordable.
I am so lazy to answer all those questions like 'why don't you apply and try their scholarship', 'do you think UTAR is safe' or 'do you know IMU or bla bla has better reputation'......................

YES I know I definitely know.
God knows there are only 1 or 2 scholarship for top achievers and to be top achievers, HAHA.
I don't know how to say, HAHA would best explain it.
For you, a happening life can de-stress you but for me, financial burden of my parents would kill me.
so yeah, I'm really lazy to answer.
You know it.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to my amazing degree life and I know how hard it could be.
so pray for me please. ;)

4 comments:

  1. The doctor journey finally begins? Haha Jiayou for the new life. Kill them off! Looking forward to your new post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, daddy (:
    Have your own great life that you will never regret!
    Support you my daddy!
    Blessed be, Ong Liyin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "IMU is good why don't you come over?!"
    Hahaha. Kidding. Place doesn't matter after all. What really matters is how you carry yourself through the learning. All the best my dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you darlings. Thanks for the support given all the while, I'm so blessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete