Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy birthday to the boyfriend! ;D


The cup i drew my logo on it.
And u know,all right reserved!

Happy birthday lee kuok zhen,the dearest boyfriend! ;D
Yesterday was too busy to blog but i know he wouldnt mind.
HAHA.
Made a cheesecake on my own,with my ah ma by my side.HAHA.
but it was my very first time ok.
How nice it is?
should have took a photo of it but i was in a rush,so...
nevermind,i know it is nice.
And i know he likes it!
:DDDD

Mulligan-Irish pub was not too bad.
but we were de only customers in de pub.
I thought it would be so crowded that everyone in de pub will celebrate natinal's and the boyfriend's birthdays together. LOL.
:( forgot to take picture laaaaaaa.
But you know,he smiles all day long! :DD
Happy sweet 17th the boyfriend!
wish him luck! He will be blessed by the GOD and ME! ;D

and Malaysia,
Happy birthday.
After 10 years,i know you will have grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment