Saturday, September 3, 2011

律己以严,待人以宽

Sometimes i wonder, is it because of God knows that i'm tough, He sent all kinds of challenges to me, wanted me to get them through.

But please, i don't want the same challenge anymore, i have been through twice.
I don't believe that this is my fate.
Next time, i will be the one who travel, who leave, who come back.
Or the best one is, don't ever give me distance.

Sometimes you will be sick of relaxing, and i realized that it doesn't suit me at all.
Lol.

Its fun to have gathering with old friends.
Looking back at what you have done when you are still a kid, you can laugh non-stop.
Old friends make you happy, they even bring you to your dream.
when everything comes to an end, you have no choice but to face the reality.
But i actually don't really know which is my reality.

I once told myself, i would give up medicine if Jpa doesn't offer me a scholarship.
God knows what i am thinking.
I used to like raining, especially when i sleep.
I used to shower in cold water, no matter its a hot or rainy weather.
but now, i think i'm a coward. I have became worse, yeah?

I was shocked whenever i pass by a mirror.
I can't recognize me with this long hair.
Perhaps i need another few years to get used to it.
I have a little crazy thought, i think its because i have no time to look at myself.
and so, i forgot how i look like.

Judgement within a short period is always inaccurate.
That's why you can't love & trust someone so soon, without getting along.
Bla.

Bullshit.

And now, i need to reconsider.

No comments:

Post a Comment