Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello idiot speaking.

Really, i know i'm not funny, not interesting, not cute not friendly.
I can't take silly jokes and that little tiny thing in your eyes may be some huge deal for me.
So, love me or walk away from me, you decide.

Daddy called, i know he miss me.
but i don't know what was i doing or, what was i having in my mind.

Those things which so-called principles, you don't need to understand.
Because me don't too.

Hey Mr Andy, text me if you see this, if you know my phone is dead, if you know i can't remember your contact number, if you know i miss you, and if you know how much i appreciate the friendship between us.
Even though there is only 10% that you would see this.

I'm tired.
I can't solve a mathematics question anymore.

Sometimes i think you shouldn't be that nice to me, i don't deserve it.
Your heart maybe end up broken.
and frankly speaking, i don't want that.

Is there a rule that you should be nice to the person that who has been nice to you?

God i need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment