Thursday, September 15, 2011

I LOVE THE OLD WOMAN IN MY HOUSE.

Sometimes i think i'm born an artist.
You asked me why didn't i further my studies in field that i'm seriously talented, Lol.
I don't know.
I always think that i can, if i try hard.
I am not so sure its that i'm really interested, talented, born to be or i just simply want to prove myself.
You know, i guess you know it.

but, why not?
People takes their strongest field in studies, work it out & work for the rest of their life. Their strongest is still the strongest, their weakest will never improve.
And so, my everything turns out to be average, why not? ;)
Ok i know i'm making myself feeling better. Lol.

I seriously know i need to diet.
48 is always the best.

LOL!

Life is turning better, when i try to enjoy it & live it out.
I think i have really changed in someway, like what Mr Vv & Jj said.
Lol, i will make sure its not towards the worse.
Their reminder always help! :D

There's always people you can never agree with, but you recognize them as your friends, close friends or even best friends.
Friends do not need to be same in everything as long as you can tolerate with each other. Hmm? :) and thing is not that hard when you keep your heart opened.

Oh yeah, i did something silly? annoying? or maybe, irritating?
but trust me, i was trying to have some sense of humour...
This was the note i stick onto my neighbour's door:
"Close your door gently so that it won't break,
walk your steps gently so that your shoes won't tear"
I even put a smile & of course, a thank you before i ended my words.
Ok sorry, i know its sarcastic.
but i seriously can't take it anymore, by counting the times i was awoke by her noise. -.-
She actually came to knock my door & said sorry, plus "if you have anything else next time please come to me directly cuz its too embarrassing to have a note on my door".
Haha!
Ok i'm sorry.
I was not really considerate when i'm annoyed.
Thanks God she actually walks gently & closes her door gently since that.
God blessed!
yeah, i did not dare to go to her cuz, she never show her smile. :(

Left 1 subject for mid-term.
Btw i already screw up my chemistry. FML.



2 comments: