Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm in a dilemma, save me?



I don't know what to say but i just love them a lot.
These girls are amazing.
I know its my destiny to go for national service.
We meant to be sisters, something that is more than friends.

Sometimes when i look back at my life, there are so many things that meant a lot.
If you ask me would i want to been through all of those if i could choose once more, i still want, i would still made the same decision.
So what?
Even if i lose something which is like so important to the whole society, whole world, and all of those people around me, i gained something which is probably tiny, but these little tiny things actually made me up.
So this is me, and so i'm ong li yin.

I know God sends everyone to me for a reason, no matter they love me or hate me or hurt me. So do you? :)

Uhm, have you ever told someone that he/she is important for you and soon after that you feel so damn insecure?
I think its because you are not confident enough.
Lol.

Ns gave me great memory and i miss every single thing there.
3 months are short although the days are quite lame, despite my awesome friends and wonderful 18-years-old-experience which i would never forget.
Its like a dream and even though i had cried so much, i had wanted to go home and never go back so eagerly, everything was so beautiful.
And i miss you, jerk. :)



I think hair well represents one's character.
don't you believe?
Touch my hair and feel it.
HAHA! Ok i'm bullshit-ing.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment