Thursday, October 27, 2011


:)


-.-

Hello.
Imbalance. -.-
The best way to vent my emo-ness is to talk.
Thank you i knew i bother you so damn a lot.

First day when i came into my room, i "WOW".
I whispered in my ears, 'don't you think its like living in jail?'
I whispered, because my mom was beside me.
then i told myself loudly when my mom gave me the sympathetic look,
"1 and a half year only what, what to scare?"
Nananananana. 1 and a half year, why so long?
No wonder i have came out with another talent, i can talk to wall now.

Can you give me a teddy bear so that he can accompany me when i'm bored?

Glad that i'm leaving again tomorrow! :D

Spent 160 bucks today, in Qiant.
Ok i will announce my new talent to my stalkers few weeks later.
Thank you.
:DDD

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Me too, spent rm100++ in jusco today! We can compete with each other, Auntiee Ong :P

    From Auntie Thong -.-

    ReplyDelete