Thursday, October 13, 2011

Women are troublesome most of the time, although they're cute too, sometimes.



How much do you love yourself?
How many stars would you award yourself if you have 10 in your hands?

Life is short.
So i dress up everyday.
And i'm 18. If i don't do it now, when should i?
So what if i'm just going to class, to school?
Although i never want to attract anyone. Lol.

Yeah, this is stupid if you don't think of yourself more.
Nowadays people is expert in this.
Excuses are everywhere.
So when you're independent, strong & reliable, trouble comes to you.
Nobody ever want you to be so man, you want it.
Lalalalalalalala, fine. What would you call him if this words came from a man?
I think we should call him a kid.

I can't sleep.
Although i'm tired.
And i have already brought so much trouble to my neighbour.
Owe her a piece of chocolate.

I know its bad to rely on anything, but you can't study can't eat can't laugh when you didn't sleep well.
The more i feel like running away from classes, the more i force myself to go.
What's wrong?
And sometimes i think, maybe people who says they can't sleep even if they're tired, are actually not that tired.
They imagine that.

I think my hair drops so frequently because they simply want to leave my brain.
Luckily i have no hair on my tiny little red heart.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment