Thursday, October 20, 2011

Heehee.



I cut my hair 2-inches short!
Because it is October already & i have been wanting a new hair style.
But i still like curly hair. Uhm. Hahaha.

Yey! Deepavali is coming & i'm going home!
I can't deny that there's another form of stress at home, but i'm looking forward to going home still, every time.
:)
Oh time flies so freaking fast, this year is soon ending, and 2012 is here.
I'm actually so scare, i can't bear to leave my 18th, and i'm afraid of all sort of stress coming next year.
IELTS, As, A2, everything.
Ahh God bless me.

Cheating is a little bit fun, I sneaked into Inti's small crowded gym without paying.
Lol!
I saved up my 8 ringgit and you know, its for 2 meals.
But i'm not so sure it is good or bad to have good acting skill on me. Haha.

He said,
if i have a girlfriend like you who is pretty & sexy, I can wait for her for the 7 or 8 years.
:)

Life's sweet, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment