Monday, November 14, 2011

Another flower!

So, its Joe yee's 18th birthday!
I can't celebrate for her on time so just.. in advance.
I wanted to do something crazy something we can only do at the age of 18.
but, nobody is willing to help.
So i gave up with disappointment.
don't ask me what plan i had made, i am so ashamed to tell since i didn't carry it out successfully. -.-
Anna's kitchen in jb was the cafe wanted. Btw i took 1 hour to travel from Ksl city to the cafe. I drove. -.-
Ok but at the end i was hugged so tightly with lots of appreciation la! :D
Thanks for coming to Li yang and my little brother, good guys deserve good result in SPM & STPM! Haha!


The one & only one in the world. But they said mine is nicer! Lol.


Her happy face X)








My beauties. Bai & Eunice.


Before wearing high heels. With Li yang & Jing kai.


After wearing high heels. LOL


Wearing the heels we gave her!





"Xie xie ni. Today is really a big surprise. Both of them are two of the important guys in my life and both of you are the most important friends in my life. I feel touched. I love you. :)"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment