Sunday, November 20, 2011

You are.

Just before time, Happy birthday Ho Hsien Ying. :)




This girl is awesome.
How awesome?
She proved me that i can be a little girl at times, after a few months we knew each other.
She loses control at times, so i can be a big girl in another way.
When she says 'Don't bother because it doesn't matter', i trust her.
She is true, and cute.

She loves sausages by the way, so she ended up get a birthday cake like this.

Hee :) yep, those standing behind the white chocolate are sausages.
It actually tasted so nice, Tiramisu and cheesy sausages! :D
And she has been longing for 18th, so here it is!
Happy birthday, lovess!

:)
I knew wanting a couple to break up is something really evil.
I never really wanted to do this.
but i admit i am seriously happy that, finally you're back!
I did think that she actually snapped you away from me.
You are like my big bro, once and always.
I will get a promise from you, no matter who your girlfriend is in the future, please, she can't get jealous of me.
and finally, you are back.
Those time that you gave me a cool face, a wave instead of a smiling face & a Hi are all gone.
Don't let it ever come back.
I can't take it.
I am sure you didn't know how sad i was.
But finally, you are back!

Sorry i didn't mean to nag, i do not know what to do most of the time.
I appreciate everything, but we want something different for the future.
And i am just not like you, i can't be as easy as you, you know i am not good in being not so serious.
I am sorry, just i am sorry.
I am trying not to screw them up, and at the same time not to forget what i promised myself at first.
Sorry for not giving much as what i received, i knew it.
I just need some time, some space, perhaps.
And i thank you guys a lot, for making so much fun for me.
And too, squeezed out all my first times. Thank you.
:)

You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment