Friday, January 13, 2012

I am not only a woman.



I can't deny that new semester is good, i am fine, and i guess everything is alright.
I am missing ex-classmates.
I hate myself sometimes, i love myself most of the time.
I cook my own dinner, wash my own clothes, clean my own room.
When downpour rain wets my just-washed-clothes, I get mad.
When I need seasoning for my dishes but i can only keep soy sauce and salt because i have no fridge, I get sad.
When my hair drops crazily and make my floor dirty everyday, I get depressed.
And the more depressed i am, the more awful my food turns out and the more my hair drops.
OH GOD.

I think distance is kind, it makes us appreciate each other more, and it makes us think of people's better side more.



I think i will colour my page someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment