Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mayans won't be right.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

2011 was a challenging one, it somehow made me tougher & stronger.
There were quite a number of things which i can never forget, or maybe explain.
I am not sure whether words can describe it all.
but i am truly glad for my changes.
Just i hope the best for all of us next, and i will always believe in what i want to believe.
I think you will, too.

Well, I am not feeling too good for 2012.
but I thank God for keeping me alive till this 2012.
I hope Mayans aren't right, i have so many things undone.
I have never achieved what i wanna achieve yet.
Give me more years, more life please.
Lol. I am serious.

All the best to all of you, everyone that stand a place in my heart.
Thank God, thank you.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment