Monday, February 13, 2012

Can't think of A name.

People says, 'You have some kind of charm of a 'powerful woman'.'
I take it as a compliment?

There's a lot of thing for me to keep working on.
New challenges is coming every moment, and I guess I have no time slacking anymore.
And seriously, its not good knowing i need to study online.
This means touching my lappie is not relaxing, anymore. -.-

I used to tell one of my friends, nobody is going to give up his/her life without having anybody in the world.
But hey, how is it feel like when you know you can't live without someone in this world?
Its like, nothing matters anymore without this someone?
Hmm, does it sound like this statement is only true if you are lonely?
or its just simply because you have loved too much? :)


Guessing is tiring.
Its like i am a pervert. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment