Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stop kidding knew you're money-faced.

I know its true in this world that if you're not rich, you ain't anybody.
So i guess, earning tones of money is a way to protect ourselves, isn't it?
Its the most unbearable fact.
You do anything for the sack of living, being respected and not being despised.
I knew i was lucky as i have always been in a good family.
I get everything i need, and most of the time too, I want.
So i have not been worrying how could it be when my pocket is out of money.
and I was not only once disagreed about what my dad said,
'You don't get enough money, you are dead.'
well perhaps its not dead, but he knows me, its almost like death, for me.
I mean what is it for when people disrespect you even maybe, you have done so much?
We know there's not many living things out there that would respect you when you can't show your money.

Its just like, you judge somebody by his/her face, body and maybe style.
Who would be interested in your characteristics and commitment if you're not looking good, wearing proper clothes, smelling nice?
HAHA.
Okay so i guess my dad said 'enough', its really enough.
I have to make sure if i can't earn much, I don't spend much too.
Its also a hint on the fact that I have not been worrying the reality, like money.


Okay dad, noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment