Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I assume you miss me!

It has been a month away from home.
Now that I really can't keep myself calm anymore, so I am going home.
Its tiring to miss somebody so much, without seeing the familiar face, hearing the warm voice, touching his/her everything.
You can't feel a thing of his/hers.

I realized how silly i was for doubting, because I was too insecure.
Sometimes you doubt people when they never voice out what you want to hear, you even allow bad imagination occurs within your stupid brain.
But there are people who do, not talk.
My family is of that kind.
I know its hard to believe I am the most talkative one at home, as I am quiet to most of the people outside.

You know, there are already 2 different characters of mine,
What do you expect when it comes to non-family, non-friends? Lol.

I am afraid that when i have children, they don't care to come home.
They have to come home for me, they have to love me more than their amazing daddy.
How helpless it is thinking I miss my children so much, but i can't do anything to make them home.
Just like my parents never told me that they miss me, i guess i am not brave enough to voice that out too when i am old.
So my children better come home on their own wish, without me begging.
Thinking of this, yeah, I assume my parents miss me too much everyday that they want to see me every second. :)

Just as you know, what i hate most is helplessness.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha. you're not quite to me, you're talkative at home and outside as well. I should assume my parents miss me also since they never tell me anything.haha.

    ReplyDelete