Monday, February 6, 2012

Somehow I wish 2012 is real.

My brain spins so fast like the fan & it just can't stop or even slow down that makes me faint.

Somehow I wish 2012 is real.

Stop giving me all those craps, I have thought about them all before and I have already came out with all the conclusions which you're now too proud of them.

Thank you for your concern.

How pathetic it is when you allow you to cheat yourself.
Why are these girls doing this?
Why is it girls should not be smart, should ignore the truth that guys are betraying?
Oh God, cheat yourself more, you will get punishment one day.

I did not, am not & definitely not going to.


Its sad when you trust somebody so much, he/she betrays you, and go on accusing you for not trusting him/her.
Why misuse that trust?


and it never came back anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment