Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Again, if.

Losing a person in your life is the best catalyst to make you alert of what you have done in your life.

I didn't know what would I do if I am already a doctor, or if he is more closer to me.
How important it is to care about every single person around you in your life.
You don't have enough time for everyone of course, and a little neglect leads you to regret. 
I never thought that something I studied for exam and something appeared in book actually happened in my life.
And it was so close.
A girlfriend of mine who wants to be a lawyer told me that being a lawyer is her way to protect her family.
I am too, being a doctor means giving protection for my family and friends.
I hate the feeling of giving life of your loved ones to some people whom you don't know, even though they are all professionals.
But who do you believe if there are different theories?
At least if I am one, I would know better what to do.

I am not sure whether Malaysia's doctors are all having bad reputation, most of the people in this country do not trust them.
I am very disappointed when I heard something like this because this means that there will be a lot of people talking bad behind my back, if I really become a doctor.
I can only try my best to explain, sometimes it is too hard for family members who have lost their loved one to understand doctor's explanations.
Then, doubt arises everywhere.
If there is some agents whose job is to turn medical explanation to something non-doctors can understand, it would be perfect.


I am very tired after thinking all these, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment