Friday, June 22, 2012

The Heart Never Lies



I must make sure I treasure all I have for every now and then.
I do not know whether giving needs repay, I just want to make sure everyone feels good.
I think when someone choose not to alert you of his personal business, he may either love you too much or, he doesn't trust you at all.
I do not prefer any of these.

Sometimes I do mistakes which I hate so much when people around me does that.
Its hard to keep it in mind unless I am totally not influenced by people around me, which is, impossible.
So I need a reminder everyday, before I fall asleep. :)

Ah, Happy dumpling festival! (dumpling is more important than dragon boat)
Luckily I am home for my grandma's dumpling!
You know, they are the best in the world. Hehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment